Learn how to manage projects successfully from initiating to planning, executing, controlling, and closing processes. Learn to employ standardized practices to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of an applied project.
This program allows you to choose your own project to work on rather than using a case study or team project. This allows you to create a project that focuses on what is relevant for your own field or industry. You also complete individual assignments, ensuring you gain experience with all of the skills required.
- Project Initiation & Charter Development (January 8-13)
- Project Planning, Scheduling & Budgeting (January 15-February 17)
- Project Execution & Control (February 19-March 10)
- Project Leadership & Communications (March 12-24)
- Project Closing & Continuous Improvement (March 26-31)
- Applied Project Management Integration Project (April 2-14) For more information please visit: https://bit.ly/3zFue1F