Welcome to CELP Camosun Employee Learning Portal
Below you will find:
- How to create an account, register for courses and navigate in the Camosun College Continuing Education (CE) registration system
- Information on the Camosun Employee learning opportunities including:
- Required training
- Link to the Centre for Excellence in Teaching & Learning (CETL) to register in their current courses
If you are a new user:
- At the top of the page is a 'Login' button – choose 'Student Login' (even if you are a Camosun Instructor), you are a student within CELP.
- Use your Camosun email address, which will then automatically recognize you as an employee. When registering please do not give your SIN number, if you would like a tax credit for your CE courses, please contact CE directly.
- You will be assigned an X# as your student number – single sign on with your C# does not work in the Destiny platform at this time.
- Important: Once you are logged in, please go to 'My Profile' and scroll down to 'Group Affiliations'. You should see 'Camosun Employee Learning' as an option to join. You must join this Affiliation in order to be able to register for CELP courses.
If you already have a Continuing Education (CE) account:
- Please email email@example.com and with your name, your X account number and we will add access to CELP onto your existing account.
Below you will find a listing of Themes/Topics, if you click on one of those you will see the available courses under that theme. In addition, you can search by course name and key words.
- Log in with your X account number.
- To view available course sections click on the course title.
- To register for an available section click on the 'Click to Register' text, and press the 'Add to Cart' button.
- You will be required to answered the Continuing Education mandatory questions to continue.
- You will be prompted to either checkout or continue browsing courses. When you have added all your chosen courses to your cart, click 'Checkout'.
- Review your selected courses, and click 'Checkout'. The system will prompt for your login information again at this time.
Note: There is no charge to you or your department for employee courses.