This program assesses the skills of waterjetters who have a minimum of 120 hours waterjetting work experience and prior documented employer-provided training on the waterjetting equipment they use on the job. Candidates are certified through a brief written exam and a practical hands-on skill assessment. This is not a training program for beginners. It is a certification program for waterjetters meeting specific experience requirements.
· Surface preparation overview
· Basic Safety awareness overview
· Equipment and productivity
· Review waterjet cleaning to SSPC/NACE waterjet standard levels, use of SSPC VIS 4/NACE VIS 7
· Review of wet abrasive blasting
What is SSPC?
SSPC is the leading source of information on surface preparation, coating selection, coating application, environmental regulations, and health and safety issues that affect the protective coatings industry. SSPC sets the industry standard and provides training and certification to professionals around the world who are focused on protecting global infrastructure from the devastating effects of corrosion.