Power up your advanced Excel skills. Learn how to retrieve and analyze data by consolidating content for calculation. Enhance your database competencies using Power Query (Fundamentals of Power BI) to format and extract specific information. Import and examine data from multiple tables through relationships, using Pivot tables. Acquire sophisticated financial proficiencies using What-If analysis. Create interactivity by designing Excel applications and dashboards. Develop macros beyond the fundamentals. Stylize your worksheets and reduce errors with advanced formatting.
What to expect:
- You will have 4 live classes (Thursdays and Fridays ) via video live-stream and will be 3 hours in duration (9am-12pm).
- Students will be emailed the course materials and instructions on how to log-in online before the course start date.
- There is a discussion board for questions, which your instructor will monitor and answer.
- To take this course online you will need a computer with a reliable internet connection (ideally hard wired in, or located close to your main router), plus a camera and microphone. In addition, it is recommended to use Chrome as your internet browser.
- Students may also find it easier to navigate this on-line course using two computer monitors, however a single monitor is still fine, you can set up your desktop view as a split screen feature.
Students should ensure they have access to a cloud (such as Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, Icloud etc. ) and ensure they know their username and password for class.