Welcome to our virtual classroom! In this free information session, you will discover how we are teaching the Microsoft Office programs this fall. By entering our interactive classroom, you will see how easy it is to participate in an online learning experience, while relaxing at home (or at the office). Put your feet up, bring a beverage of choice and join us! The Microsoft Office Instructor, Caroline Rissley and an advisor will be on hand to help and answer questions to set you up for a successful experience.
- The information session will be via video live-stream
- Firefox or Chrome browser preferred
- You will need a computer or electronic device that has a microphone, speakers and a camera
- You will be sent a link the day before the date of the digital open house. We encourage you to log into the virtual classroom 10-15 minutes before hand.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- MS Office : Information Session