Course DescriptionDesigned for the mature, adult business professional, courses for this intensive 8-module, 120 hour Business Analysis Certificate program will be offered in person, part-time beginning this fall.
Gain the foundational knowledge and skills to effectively understand business problems and opportunities, analyze needs and solutions, recommend strategies and facilitate stakeholder collaboration. Learn to model, analyze, communicate and manage requirements and other business analysis information.
Be exposed to a variety of best practices, proven tools and industry-recognized techniques that can be immediately applied in a range of business environments. Courses follow the BABOK® Guide v3.
- Gain knowledge and skills to support or begin your career in business analysis
- Earn a recognized credential to enhance your business analysis experience
- Update your existing business analysis credentials
- Learn industry-recognized techniques and best practices to perform business analysis work
Interested in learning more? Attend a free information session and see the Business Analysis website.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Analysis : Information Session