Course DescriptionAs a leader, a large part of your responsibility is anticipating and addressing potential problems. Once identified you need to make important decisions to solve these problems. Your ability to do this well will be enhanced if you understand the risks and the processes involved as well as the impact your decisions have on others. The objective of this course is to provide you with an understanding of tools and techniques to perform problem and solution identification, to build implementation plans, and to confirm successful results.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be better able to:
- Recognize, target, and analyze a problem;
- Employ individual and participative problem-solving and decision-making techniques;
- Discuss the importance of making decisions reflective of sound reasoning, knowledge, and adequate risk assessment;
- Understand effective leadership roles in the different problem-solving processes;
- Discuss the critical processes of finding solutions and making decisions;
- Compensate for the pitfalls of group dynamics;
- Create implementation plans;
- Monitor results and outcomes of implemented plans;
- Consider their own values, beliefs, and biases when making decisions and taking action; and
- • Create solutions for a real time problem affecting them.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leadership Development : Core