Course DescriptionThis overview will introduce you to models for understanding change. You will explore the stages of the change process and focus on the human dynamics of change including resistance. The purpose is to provide a framework for understanding, to develop strategies for applying this to your workplace, and to enable you to successfully take a leadership role in meeting the challenge of change.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be better able to:
- Diagnose different types of change;
- Identify the elements of effective change management;
- Acknowledge common responses to change and manage resistance;
- Create conditions for success;
- Assess their personal change leadership competencies;
- Understand the importance of personal mindset;
- Identify change impacts; and
- Manage the personal transition process.
Testimonials~"Anyone going through a company or even a life change should take this course. It is incredibly insightful and helpful." JK
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leadership Development : Elective