Course DescriptionOrientation is not a one-time event. Together we will explore ways to develop effective orientation programs, assess and determine training needs, situate training and development within an organization’s strategic direction, and measure training results.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be better able to:
- Develop orientation programs that work;
- Understand the importance of competencies to training and development;
- Know the key players and what they can contribute;
- Analyze and define training requirements to fit organizational and employee’s needs;
- Choose the most appropriate training and development methods;
- Identify four learning styles that impact adult learners;
- Create an effective adult learning environment;
- Develop training plans that fit individual learning styles; and
- Monitor and evaluate training effectiveness.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leadership Development : Elective