Course DescriptionPlanning pays off! Learn the basics of the planning process including strategic and tactical/operational planning, as well as time management. Today's supervisors must understand the larger organizational planning picture, vision and mission statements. All these will be discussed in terms of their connection with specific goals & objectives.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be better able to:
- Understand the steps in the strategic planning process;
- Differentiate between strategic planning and tactical or operational planning;
- Develop vision and mission statements;
- Understand the importance of personal and organizational values in planning; and
- Conduct a SWOT analysis.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leadership Development : Elective