Course DescriptionWhat is the culture of the organization? Although there are a variety of definitions, there is general agreement that culture is an important factor affecting behaviour, performance results and the effectiveness of change. You will explore the concept of organizational culture, how it is created, developed and managed. Using a diagnostic instrument, you will identify the shared values and beliefs in your organization and focus on the implications of that cultural perspective for your leadership role.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be better able to:
• Define the concept of organizational culture;
• Identify the predominant culture in their organization;
• Understand the impact of culture on their leadership style;
• Understand the role of leaders in creating and modifying organizational culture; and
• Develop strategies for creating or enhancing a learning culture.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leadership Development : Core