Course DescriptionEnsure a smooth transition from best candidate to star employee. Onboarding is the process of socializing new employees into the organization. Onboarding of employees begins well before traditional new-hire orientation and has long reaching implications. At the conclusion of the class, you will have constructed an Onboarding Program for use in your own organization.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- identify the key components of an effective and measurable onboarding plan
- identify the difference between an orientation program and onboarding plan
- build in key metrics to measure the effectiveness of the onboarding plan
- plan and design an organization specific onboarding plan
NotesThis course counts as elective credit for those completing the Leadership Development Certificate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leadership Development : Elective