Introducing the Continuing Education and Contract Training Team!
We welcome you to our Continuing Education and Contract Training (CECT) Team. Our focus is to deliver flexible education to a variety of learners and to leverage the expertise, reputation and academic excellence of Camosun College. We understand that education is a life-long pursuit and that the demand for knowledge and application to real world situations is changing, fast paced and dynamic.
We compliment traditional education programs with a variety of programs and course offerings that provide opportunities for learning for our vibrant and growing Victoria community. Our learners represent a different type of post secondary student that we aim to provide with unique programming to meet their needs. Our learners include hobby seekers, working professionals, career changers and part time students seeking third party certifications.
Our CECT department is well positioned to build on new and long standing Camosun partnerships with other post secondary institutions, associations, local industry, public and private companies. This includes connecting with local indigenous communities and with non-profit institutes to bring accessible learning options to our community.
We are especially grateful to live, work and play on the traditional territories of the Lkwungen, Malahat, Pacheedaht, Scia'new, T'Sou-ke and WSÁNEC peoples.
Please feel free to get in touch with our team at our central email or phone number. We look forward to working with you.
Continuing Education and Contract Training Team
- Betsi Davis, Program Assistant
- Craig Kelley, Business Development and Learning Solutions Specialist
- Erin Ball, Program Assistant
- Grace Moises, Program Assistant
- Hannah Rose, Marketing & Communications Strategist
- Indra Sahota, Program Assistant
- Janice Hanna, Director
- Jennifer Philips, Program Coordinator
- Linda Markowsky, Assistant to the Director
- Lynn Junger, Program Assistant
- Marissa Sabayan, Program Assistant
- Michelle Traore, Manager, Business Development and Learning Solutions
- Nannette Plant, Manager, FOODSAFE & Government Contracts
- Olivia Swinton, Operations Assistant, FOODSAFE & Government Contracts
- Patricia Larose, Program Coordinator
- Val Montague, Program Coordinator (on leave)