Introducing the Professional Studies and Industry Training (ProSIT) Team!
Formerly known as Continuing Education and Contract Training (CECT) we are excited to share the new ProSIT brand with you.
The new icon is a stylized reference to water and reflects the Indigenous legend of Camosun — "where two waters meet and are transformed". The colours chosen are also intended to acknowledge the symbiotic relationship between land and sea.
What We Do
- Manage the Camosun Coastal Centre
- Develop Enhanced Learning Courses, Programs, and Micro-Credentials
- Offer Specialized Marine & Nautical Training
- Customize Training and Consulting Services
- Secure Government Contracts and Special Projects
Our focus is to deliver flexible education to a variety of learners. We understand that education is a life-long pursuit and that the demand for knowledge and application to real world situations is changing, fast paced and dynamic.
Our department is well positioned to build on new and long-standing Camosun partnerships with other post secondary institutions, associations, local industry, public and private companies. This includes connecting with local indigenous communities and with non-profit institutes to bring accessible learning options to our community.
We are especially grateful to live, work and play on the traditional territories of the Lekwungen, Malahat, Pacheedaht, Scia'new, T'Sou-ke and WSANEC peoples.
- Art & Science
- Global Sustainability
To learn more, or if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
- Michelle Brown, Director
- Carly Campbell, Operations Assistant
- Nannette Plant, Manager Government and Special Projects
- Sydney Wilson, Operations Assistant Government and Special Projects
- Vacant, Program Developer
- Fuchsia Shier, Enhanced Learning Program Assistant
- Vacant, Business Development and Contract Training Specialist
- Indra Sahota, Camosun Coastal Centre Program Assistant
- Morteza Peivast (Mori), Nautical Program Lead & Instructor
- Rick Worrall, Nautical Instructor
- Michael Toevs, Nautical Instructor