- Tuition fees are due upon registration and are payable by credit or debit cards.
- Fees paid by an employer or other sponsoring agency (except HRSDC), please submit an employer/ sponsorship form PDF
- A 100% refund is provided up to seven (7) calendar days prior to the start date of the course. No refunds are provided after this date.
- To withdraw from a course, navigate to the Student Portal > My enrollment history.
- If a withdraw box appears next to your current course, you are eligible to withdraw from it with a 100% refund.
There are two different categories of certificate programs: those credentialled by Camosun College and those issued by industry or other professional partners. The following applies only to certificate programs credentialled by Camosun College.
All students wishing to complete a credentialled program must apply for admission. A non-refundable application fee of $41.82 is required. Details regarding payment of fees and registration will be provided at the time of application.
Program Specific Refund Policies
|Program||Payment of Fees||Refunds|
||A non-refundable $500 registration deposit is required to secure a seat in the program. The remaining tuition is due fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the start date of the program, unless otherwise indicated.||A non-refundable $500 registration deposit is required to secure a seat in the program. The remaining tuition is due fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the start date of the program, unless otherwise indicated.|
||Students may register on a course-by-course basis prior to applying to these programs. On a course-by-course basis, payment fees and refunds are the same as for non-certificate Continuing Education programs. For students wishing to complete the program and receive their credential, an application PDF must be submitted with the application fee.||See general refund policy, stated above|
Income Tax Receipts
For courses that are GST exempt and cost more than $100, an official tax receipt (T2202a) will be available online in February from Camlink using your camosun ID which is at the top of your registration receipt. For further assistance please use the online help or call 250-370-3550.
Duplicate Certificates & Forms
Duplicate copies of Camosun-issued certificates, "Confirmation of Attendance", "Confirmation of Completion" and assessment forms may be obtained for $10 each. Please email us to make a request. Some time restrictions may apply.