Did you know that our contract training team can support the development of your organization by providing customized training solutions?
Why work with us? We are:
- Quick and responsive in providing training when it is actually needed, not on a deferred basis.
- Able to provide options to offer training through third-party industry experts or Camosun instructors.
- Flexible and can offer training at our facilities or a location that is convenient to you.
- Innovative and will customize curriculum to suit your teams’ needs.
- Dedicated to reducing costs through economies of scale. Courses can be held privately or can be partnered with other organizations to offer networking opportunities in your industry, reduce cost and share experiences.
If you are interested in having a course or program delivered at your workplace please fill out our form below and a representative will be in touch to address your organization's needs. If you have any questions, you can contact us at: email@example.com
Would you like assistance with employee training costs?
The Canada Job Grant is a cost-sharing program that encourages employers to invest in training for new or current employees. The grants cover most tuition and mandatory fees, for essential skills training, technical training, business training, management and leadership training and short-term certificate training.
These programs or courses are offered through Camosun’s Contract Training division, Continuing Education, and Access, Business and Trades & Technology Schools. Employers can receive up to two-thirds of the cost of training to a maximum government contribution of $10,000 per grant; employers must contribute the remaining one-third.
Visit workbc.ca/canadabcjobgrant for more information.