The Camosun Continuing Education & Contract Training department is temporarily suspending Continuing Education as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are also pausing certificate programs and external professional certifications at this time, apart from the Microsoft Office Program running this summer and fall. If you are enrolled in a certificate, we are currently in the process to determining an alternate solution for you to complete your certificate.
Our credential programs include:
- Activity Assistant
- Applied Project Management
- AutoCAD Graphics
- Business Analysis
- Hospital Unit Clerk
- Leadership Development
- MS-Office - A condensed online offering will be available for enrollment Fall 2020.
External professional certifications
Camosun works in partnership with the following external organizations to offer our students the opportunity to achieve professional certification. These programs are also suspended until further notice:
- Canadian Payroll Association (PCP & CPM)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Insurance Institute of BC
- Supply Chain Management (APICS)