Online registration for Continuing Education is fast and easy. Every available course will show an Add to Cart button.
- Pay securely with your credit card or debit/credit cards. Eligible Interac cards are also accepted.
- Your registration is confirmed immediately.
- Know right away if there is space available in a class, course sections that are available will be indicated in green.
If the course you are interested in is full, a waitlist button will appear. Add yourself to the waitlist and if a space opens up, we will contact you to let you know!
If the course you are interested in is not currently available, a Request Information box will appear. This will allow you to get notified when the course section opens for enrollment.
Other ways to Register
- By Phone
- Pay securely with your credit card. Call us at 250-370-4563 during office hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm, excluding statutory holidays)
- At a Kiosk
You can register using visa, debit/credit cards or eligible Interac cards or by accessing one of our online kiosks on each campus. They are situated at the registration offices:
Camosun College Lansdowne
Registration | Dawson 103
3100 Foul Bay Rd
Victoria BC V8P 5J2
Camosun College Interurban
Registration | Campus Centre 226
4461 Interurban Rd
Victoria BC V9E 2C1
- Sponsor a Learner
- Complete one of the fillable forms below (with options to print and scan, or email directly):