Course DescriptionThis is the capstone course in the Applied Project Management Certificate program. It is a comprehensive evaluation of the skills and knowledge developed throughout the first 5 courses in the program. You will be evaluated in two ways, with an integration project and a knowledge exam. Those successful in passing both components for a combined grade of C or better will be granted their certificate.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to apply project management processes to:
- Select and initiate a project
- Create a comprehensive, integrated project plan
- Measure and control project performance
- Manage a project team
- Communicate project information to stakeholders
- Monitor and control project risks
- Control project changes
- Close a project completely
NotesThis is the final course in the program. If you have not already done so, please submit a Camosun College general application form and fee before you complete this course. Contact us for more information.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Applied Project Management : Required